Friday, September 20, 2013

Nice people at BYU

I generally like to avoid describing someone as "nice."  It just doesn't really tell a whole lot about the person.  But I honestly can't think of another word that better represents the people at BYU.  They are so nice.  No one walks around on their phones, usually I am the only one doing that.  They make eye contact and smile and say hello.  I hear "sorry" and "thank you" echoing all over campus!  I've really had to step up my game.

Some of those nice people are my roommates.  Good memories: every night Kait and Sarah and I do our homework in Sarah and mine's room.  Kait always sits at the foot of my bed and we laugh until we cry or wet our pants...

This is what I go to sleep to every night.






And Felicity of course...


***

And this is what I get to wake up to.


Still don't know who wrote me that note-- but it made my day!  Notice my drinks of choice (not easy to come by, I have to trek far off campus.  But I'm loyal to my DC).


This is how Sarah casually sits.  All the time. 


Oh how I love these nice people!





1 comment: