Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Work Hard, Play Hard (and a happy Wednesday)

My new philosophy (drum roll please...)

WORK HARD, PLAY HARD.

So I had probably heard this saying .2 million times in my life.  But now it finally rings true!  I realize that in order to do all of the things that I want to do, I first need to do all of the things that I need to do.  For example, Monday I spent a good five hours in the third floor activity room doing nothing but straight up homework (but of course I did have some episodes of Psych playing in the background).  I finished all of my math homework, studied for my Conflict Resolution test, researched for my Issues Paper, and wrote my Islamic and Judaism Survey paper.  It was rough but productive!  And after, what did I do? (cue the lively background music)

I played hard!  I went shopping, worked out, got some good food, and relaxed for a while.  Then I went to bed EARLY.  Weird.  I know.  It was the absolute best.  I will do the same this week, so that this weekend I will be a free woman.  Happy Wednesday y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment